Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim Nicholson

Default Display Row of Data as Form/Page

If I have records in rows with various columns of data, is there any way to
get Excel to display the columns as rows, one record per page? In other words
to flip the columns and rows and print it out as if it were a data entry form?

For example, let's have a list of employees with their name address and
phone# as columns. Like this:
Name Address Phone#
Name 1
Name 2
Name 3

Can I get Excel to print out one page per employee like this?

Name: Name 1
Address:
Phone#:
----------
Name: Name 2
Address:
Phone#:

I've looked at pivot tables and they don't actually "pivot" the rows and
columns, they just summarize data. I've seen the "data entry form" in Excel,
but its for entry not printing. I've tried to experiment with the "transpose"
function, but I can't get it to work either. It also doesn't look like it
would handle a variable number of records/rows very well either. I know I can
export or link to Access, but I really don't want to have to do that.