Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Valentin

Default Where does Excel store the orientation of PivotFields?

Hi there,
I'm trying to find out where Excel stores the orientation of a PivotField,
especially once it has been draged into position.

Right now I'm using the
AcitveChart.PivotLayout.PivotTable("TableName").Pi votFields() Function to get
a collection of all Fields within that Table. But even though all Fields are
in the collection each of them has the orientation "xlHidden" regardless
where I dragged them at the chart. The display of the fields within the
charts works perfectly fine.

Can Somebody Help me please?