Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tuttamay77

Default formula using data validation

I am using data validation lists for a schedule to standardize the data.
The original schedule did not allow for easy reporting/billing.

A new schedule has been developed but there are several issues with it.
I would like to refer to different ranges while still using the data
validation lists. Also, the schedule appears in specific time blocks so
I want to make sure that they pick the times frames available from the
list. I also wanted each time to only be picked once per day. The
folks using this prefer to use Excel. Is this possible?

Attached are two sample files. I included both the original schedule
and a report - which may become a new schedule if I can get it to
work....I am open to any suggestions for either one.

|Filename: test old cal.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4573 |

Tuttamay77
Tuttamay77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33047