Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Default Numbered Lists - Take 2

Well, one thing that's working for you is that at least the formulas are
fairly simple.

It's getting late where I'm at (eastern U.S.) so I'll take a closer look at
it tomorrow.

I'm following your logic and you may be able to do this without all those
helper columns but it'll take some time to figure it out.

Biff

wrote in message
oups.com...
No specific reason - it was the only way I could get the Numbered Lists
to work. If there is another way, I am very open to any alternatives.

Making a change in columns AA-AH does work. The calculations are slow
(prob about 2-5 sec) but you won't be sitting there for minutes on end.

Regards,

Geoff.