Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BigPig

Default I've never used Excel-where do I start?

Hi Cap Rate,

The best way is to 'play' with excel. Experiment adding, subtracting, if
functions, etc...

Additionally, there are numerous books and websites available. Books are the
best. Some math background is very useful too.

from an experienced 'newbie'.

"Cap Rate" wrote:

I need to find a beginner's explaination of what Excel does, and how I can
begin to use it. My my field is commercial real estate. Specifically, I
need to enter various property prices and loan perameters to see how one
variable affects other values. As I am digitally challanged, any help would
be very much appreciated. Thanks!
PS-My computer has Microsoft Excel 2003