Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Set Y-Axis max value to cell value without VBA?

You need VBA, but it's not terribly hard. Here's how (my site):

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nkToSheet.html

and here's a utility that handles the heavy lifting for you (Tushar Mehta's
site):

http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...art/index.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"KR" wrote in message
I'm working on a home-grown pareto chart in my workbook; the data will
change and I'd like to dynamically have the (primary) Y-Axis max match the
sum of all values so that that it will synch with the secondary Y-axis
which
will always have my 0-100% of the total (line). Is there an easy way to
force the primary Y-axis to have a maximum value matching a cell in my
worksheet?
Thanks,
Keith