Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Change scales from reference cells value for a chart in a separate sheet

How about Workbooks("blah") instead of Windows("blah")? A Window doesn't
have a sheet or a range.

The number of the Run Time Error is not nearly as instructive as the error
message description.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"ers" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jon,
the duplicate Sheets("XY") was indeed very silly! I took it out and the
debugger still strike that line.
The error I get is: Run-time error 438.
I change that line to ///
Windows("erslOg_XxYy.XLS").Sheets("XY").Range("$e$ 41").Value ////and
the probem persists...
It will be nice if I get it fixed since then I can create a kind of
zoom in the chart (using a second range of vaues for axes).

The working code I took it from your website and I like to thank you
very much for that,
Emil