Java Jake

Frank

Thanks for your quick reply. However, I went to "Tools - autocorrection" (I
have Excel 2003) and could not find anything to turn off resembling that
feature. Meanwhile, another reply suggested using the apostophe in front of
the email address, which works, but I'd like to eliminate the feature. Thanks
again.

Jake

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
with Excel 2002 (or Excel 2003) goto 'Tools - autocorrection' and turn this
feature off

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Java Jake" <Java schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Whenever I type in an email address it seems to create a link to my email
site. I don't want a link , I just want the address for reference. Can I
shut
this feature off?