Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

Default how can i make a measurment with and underscore under the seco

so did I,I looked in custom number formats to see how you could do the
underline but no joy,as well as the 12 number base problem.Your way will work
`Howard
but i will have to stick with a leading underscore
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote:

I said hit the underscore icon... really should be the Underline icon on the
tool bar.

Regards,
Howard

"diane" <diane @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I want to make an excel page with the quordinating number as measurements
with out using ' or " (example 1'0" to 1'6") but i want an underscore
under
the number instead of " after it. can someone please tell me how to do
this.
Or if its even possible.