Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright

Default How do you make an graph containing an algerbrica formula?

So try explaining in words what you have tried so far (eg give ranges etc)
and you will doubtless be given pointers as to where to look to fix it.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"hpia" wrote in message
I am a student and need help with making a graph with excel .I have tried
continlessly and excel says my information is wrong and the graph doenst
have
the x and y axes