Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

Default how can i make a measurment with and underscore under the second

I thought a custom number would do it but I cant figure out how to deal with
the 12 base number system.If you use two cells for your number input say 1 in
a1 and 6 in b1 in c1 type =A1&"_"&B1 s in c1 you get 1_6.I couldnt figure how
to get an underscore UNDER the inches tho.In this way you can have 1_11 or
11_1
hth
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"diane" wrote:

I want to make an excel page with the quordinating number as measurements
with out using ' or " (example 1'0" to 1'6") but i want an underscore under
the number instead of " after it. can someone please tell me how to do this.
Or if its even possible.