Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Default Copying formulas to other cells. Keeping references w/o $ sign.

Let's say you have formula in cells A1 thru A100 that you want to copy
elsewhere.

First select the cells
Then use find/replace to change all = into x=
This will change all the formulae into text strings.

Copy and paste them elsewhere.
Then un-do the process change all x= into = to go back to formulae
--
Gary's Student

"GregP1962" wrote:

How do I copy formulas from a large group of cells to another group of
cells and have them all keep the references to the same cells? (It
normally changes the referneces to a cell that has the same position in
relation to the former cell) I don't want to go in and change all of the
references, adding the $ sign.

--
GregP1962
GregP1962's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33063