Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Wright

Default how can I sort with header not on row 1

Very True :-)

"Duke Carey" wrote in message
Ken - Ctrl-* (asterisk) is a great key combo, too

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Get to know your shortcut keys:-

Select A5 and hold down CTRL+SHIFT and hit the END key, or hold down
CTRL+SHIFT and hit the RIGHT arrow and then the down ARROW

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"tryer" wrote in
message ...

Hi,
I would like to sort 'by header' when the headers are on row 5. I know
that I can highlight all the rows from 5 to bottom of the sheet
manually then sort by header row but with a large sheet this is time
consuming. I would like to select the entire sheet and then sort by
header(on row 5)
Is this possible?

--
tryer