Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin Lehrbass

Default Dashboard Sites

Hi Flojoe,

These sites are all about dashboards: www.exceluser.com www.xcelsius.com

I hope this helps!

--
Kevin Lehrbass

www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com

"fkistner" wrote:

I am not an expert at Excel, but can do a few things --- the one thing that I
cannot do is create a web-based dashboard using Excel. What I would like to
do is create a dashboard from one like you see with flahing red, yellow &
green lights something that looks dynamic. It would be great if the
dashboard could be updated via an Excel spreadsheet and I also have a work
website that is SharePoint --- I am the Administrator (not savvey in this
tool) but if I could create the Excel spreadsheet and send it to SharePoint
and have it look like an automated dashboard that would be FANTASTIC! Please
any help would be appreciated --- just remember to give me step by step
directions --- thanks :)
--
flojoe