Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jagdish.eashwar

Default resetting last cell

Hi David,

I tried the MakeLastCell macro, but that didn't work either. I think I'll
take a break and then take up the task of recreating my workbook. Thank you
very much for your time. If I stumble upon an easy solution, I'll get back to
you.

"David McRitchie" wrote:

Hi jagdish,
If you want to make a specific cell the last cell on one worksheet, try
the MakeLastCell macro on
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#MakeLastCell
but I would sugget that you unhide all rows first or you would probably be
deleting unseen data, as the purpose is to make a specific cell the
last cell. It will not expand the used area.

Don't know if you would be hit by this in some cases or not.
The .SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks) VBA function does not work as expected in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=832293
if you select more than 8,192 non-contiguous cells [areas] with your macro. Excel only
supports a maximum of 8,192 non-contiguous cells through VBA macros.

---
HTH,

"jagdish.eashwar"
[clipped]