Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default How do I change one point in a scatter chart color

Hi,

The easiest way is to add another series to plot just the points that
need a different colour.

Assuming your data example is in the range A1:D5 then add this formula
to E2 and drag down to E5.

=IF(D2<1,C2,NA())

Now add the series E2:E5 to the chart and format the series as required.

For more information in conditional charts have a look here.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

Cheers
Andy

Ed wrote:
I want to change teh colour of one point in a scatter chart, for example
Person Score Age time
A 25 20 1
B 20 14 1.5
C 22 22 0.75
D 23 23 1.25

I want to plot score against age, but highlight the point where the time is
less than 1. Any help would be appreciated

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info