Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tjtjjtjt

Default Advanced Lookup (lookup for 2 values)

Take a look at this:

I think it describes exactly what you are trying to do.
--
tj

"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote:

Hi.
I have a worksheet which contains Risk Level & Profit Level.
Row A contains risk number. Column A contains Profit number.
Different risk number & profit number will generate a risk-profit ratio.
For the look of the worksheet, see attachment.

Q:
How can I lookup for 2 values (risk number & profit number) and returns the
answer (risk-profit ratio)?
The command will be something like:
If risk number is XX & profit number is YY, the risk-profit ratio is ZZ.

Thanks for your help.

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP

¥»¤Hªº¯Ã*¤O«D±`¦³Â*Â*. ¦p¦³¤£·Ã*¤§³B, ±æÃѪ̤£§[½ç¥¿!!
After all, the above are merely my little opinion/idea.
Since my ability is limited, I could be wrong