Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lmarie6

Default Copy data into another worksheet and have it update automatically?

My boss sent me a workbook that at present contains only one sheet, however
he wants me to copy certain data (depending on column A) into a second sheet
and other data into a third sheet, but have it update on sheets 2 and 3 when
the data on sheet1 is changed, added, or deleted. Column A contains a
general classification, and he wants certain classifications on sheet2 and
other classifications on sheet3. There are no formulas, just data. It's
just a big list of materials and their locations and vendors, etc. Can this
be done?