Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default cell references

Hello,
I would like to find out how I could easily change a cell reference say in a
sum formula, without having to go into the formula and changing it.
As a table grows longer I want the sum formula to read in the new rows
without having to go into each sum formula.
Say the formula is =sum(a10:a15) the next day it grow by 2 more rows and it
should be =sum(a10:a17).
To change all the various types of formulas I am using, is taking a long time.
Is there another way of formula inserts perhaps, that I could use that I
have the number of rows in a cell z1 and I could change all the other
formulas by changing the number in z1 once and it references to all the other
formulas (These are all at the top of each table).
You help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Maxwell