Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Edgar

Default A Search Engine inside Excel Spreadsheet

Hi,
I have this huge 800+ names on one spreasheet in excel. The problem I have
right now is that when a member calls me, I have to look all the way from top
to bottom. I cant have the names alphabetically orgonized because i have
everybody by numbers too, and thats what counts. The problem with that is
that all the members just give me their last name and its a mess. Can
someone tell me how to make a cell that if they call me I can start typing
and the cells below that will start moving depending on the letter I'm
typing? Like an active search engine but inside a spreadsheet?
Thank You, hope this makes sence!!!
--
Computer Tech