Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gjcase

Default Why does this filter not work properly

It appears you are caught in the text-vs-number mismatch dillemma (i.e.,
text < numbers.) To illustrate, go to cell I678 & add an apostrophe in
front of the number, making it text. H3124 will then return 677.

Ensure your data are all either numbers or text.

Suggest you put ="'"&I2 in J2 & copy down, then copy & Paste
Special/values over the data in I2 down. Note "'" is double
quote-singlequote-double quote. This will ensure all data in the match
list is text. If necessary, you can do the same with the data you are
matching on as well.

---GJC

--
gjcase