Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GettingaHeadache

Default Time Sheet

I am trying to make a time sheet for everyone to be able to use in the
office. I want it to where when the total in Regular working hours reaches
37.5 it will put the excess working hours into another cell called of course
Overtime. My dilema is not only this it is also that there are 2 colums of
overtime. There is overtime for 37.5 hrs to 40 and then there is a column for
40+ hrs. Im so puzzled and confused I dont know if this is even going to be
possible or how to even go about setting it up in a way that it WILL work. If
anyone can please help me that would be so wonderful! If you want to see the
document I have put together so far I can email it to you.

Thanks!