Frank Kabel

Hi Bob

You can't use Saturday in the Workday function, you have to build
your own. The problem is the recursive nature of the calculation,
that is when you work out the end date, if it is a Sunday or a
holiday, you need to recalculate the new end date. I know of no way
to do this in worksheet functions, so I wrote a VBA UDF to do it.

It is possible (using a kind of trick to just add enough dyas to take care
of any sensible number of holidays). See my post (though not a very simple
function I've to admit but you could replace the WORKDAY function with it)
:-)

It is a generic routine, so it can handle inc Saturdays or Sundays
(or both or non e), and also a holiday list like the WORKDAY Function.
In your case, call like
=DateFrom(startdate,numdays,holiday_list,TRUE)

Like that!
Frank