Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gycoso3

Default how do I round hours worked to the next half hour with a 24hr shif

I was wondering how to round to make it easier and more bentificial to the
employees that once you continue into the next 1/2 hour that it would round
the hour up IE example if I work 10.12 hours it will round it up to 11
hours. Here is the formula that I am using to figure the hours worked with
entering the actual military time the person is going to work
=(E15-C15+(E15<C15))*24 this is in Colum E3 figuring hours worked out of A3
and C3 if you can help with this it would be greatly appreciated