Peo Sjoblom

One way

http://tinyurl.com/4bbcr

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"kippi3000" wrote:

How do I include Saturdays to be counted in the WORKDAY function?

Assuming A1 is the start date, A2 is the duration, and B5:B10 is the holiday
range, what should I put as the formula so that in A3, the end date would be
calculated to give me the WORKDAY function, but including the Saturdays?
currently, if i use the workday function in

=IF(WEEKDAY(WORKDAY(A1,A2,B5:B10)-1,1)=1,WORKDAY(A1,A2,B5:B10)-3,WORKDAY(A1,A2,B5:B10)-1)

it would give me the end date of the program after measuring the duration
from the start date, (start date inclusive). However, I need to have it
include saturdays. is there another way? or should I modify this formula?