Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Osvy

Default keeping a shape constant regardless of changes in variables

Hi all,

I need your help on the following:
Column A contains dates (5 years on a daily basis), Column B has the hours
(1 - 24), Column C contains the consumption and Column D contains the
demand. Regardless of the shape I get when I graph it, Is it possible to
always get the same shape when I change the consumption and the demand (which
always will change in my case)?-I know that if consumption and demand drops
then the shape is going to drop, but I still want to keep the same shape.
Also, If I'm missing three months of consumption and demand, how do I set up
excel so that it fills those wholes automatically and gives me the same shape?

Any help will be really appreciated.
Many thanks,
Osvy