Max

I love the groups, and like to read them
just to see what is being asked and offered.

Make that a double <g !!
Cheers
--
Rgds
Max
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi Max,

I realised that, I just wanted to ensure that Frank's ego stayed in check
:-).

He (and we) is a mere upstart compared to the likes of Dave, Tom, Chip,
JE,and many others who have been providing this service for so many years.

As someone who has benefited from many responses in these groups, the
experience of those stalwarts is highly regarded. But extra strength is
given by the many newcomers, some of whom only stay for a few months, some
for much longer, but all adding to the richness.

Regards

Bob