Biff

Hi!

Assume the items on Sheet 1 are in column A starting in A2=20
and the quantity is in the corresponding cell in column B.

For this example the total range is A2:B21.

In Sheet 4 in whatever cell, enter this array formula with=20
the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER and copy down until you=20
get #NUM! errors which means there is no more data that=20
meets the condition:

=3DINDEX(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$21,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$B$2:$B $210,ROW
($A$1:$A$20)),ROW(1:1)))

Biff