Bob Phillips

Hi Max,

I realised that, I just wanted to ensure that Frank's ego stayed in check
:-).

He (and we) is a mere upstart compared to the likes of Dave, Tom, Chip,
JE,and many others who have been providing this service for so many years.

As someone who has benefited from many responses in these groups, the
experience of those stalwarts is highly regarded. But extra strength is
given by the many newcomers, some of whom only stay for a few months, some
for much longer, but all adding to the richness.

I love the groups, and like to read them just to see what is being asked and
offered.

Regards

Bob

"Max" wrote in message
Of course, Bob .. I did say .. " in this ng "
It was just an incidental, spontaneous remark ..
definitely no intent to exclude mention of the *many* other
stalwarts (Tom Ogilvy, Dave Peterson, Bob Phillips?
who have, and still are providing sterling,
round-the-clock support to the excel newsgroups ..

.. and agreed with you that Debra's list at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlngstats.html
is a much better link in this account
--
Rgds
Max
Bob Phillips wrote in message
Max,

That is only worksheetfunctions. There are a lot more groups to consider

as
well.

If you look at http://www.contextures.com/xlngstats.html you will see

that
Dave Peterson has done 6,000+ in the last 6 months, but he does not even
figure in that list. And of course, there is no Tom Ogilvy as he mainly
restricts himself to .programming.