Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ruel

Default How to recover Excel file from corrupted C: drive recycle bin?

I mistakenly deleted an Excel workfile. It does not show up in my C: drive
Recycle bin. (other drives do show). I received a message several days ago
that the C:drive recycle bin was corrupted.... but knowledge base said this
should error should not occur with SP2 installed (which was/is installed).
How do I recover the file. Freeundelte (freeware). Does not show file for
recovery. Any suggestions for recovering this file would be appreciated.