Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Munchichic

Default Excel 2003--How do I change the color of selected items?

Hello. We just purchased Office 2003 standard. We previously used Office 2000
Professional. I see that selected items (items you click on with the mouse)
are now highlighted a yellow color. This doesn't match my Windows color
settings. I do not like this ugly yellow color. How can I change it to either
be customized or simply match my Windows color preferences? I cannot find any
option within Excel to correct this. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.