Peo Sjoblom

Select the range you want to format,do formatconditional formatting, formula
is

=AND(ISNUMBER($AC$2),$AD$2="N")

if you need the Y as well

=OR(AND(ISNUMBER($AC$2),$AD$2="N"),AND(ISNUMBER($A E$2),$AD$2="Y"))

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"DTE" wrote:

Hi,
I'd appreciate some advise on a formula to conditionally
format all records on my sheet (i.e. data in rows)when
this senario occurs:
1) When there is a date in Column AC for that row, and
2) When there is a N (for no)in AD for that row.
Also, there must be a date in AE for that row if Y (for
yes)is in AD.
I would like to apply the formula to the entire sheet to
get the effect of a 'dim out'when record is considered
complete.
Expert advise is appreciated as there are way too many
records to manually check for compliance and be certain of
future mass data input.