Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default Convert text strings to a code or number

:)

BTW, how long did it take to come up with your examples? I would have liked
to come up with examples like those, but I thought it would take a while with
a lot of trial and error for examples that long (especially ones that made
sense like yours did.)
--
Kevin Vaughn

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:20:48 -0800, Kevin Vaughn
wrote:

This is true which is why I pointed out the trivial example of DAD and BEB
equalling the same amount. But I admit your examples adding up to 691 are
better than my examples.
--
Kevin Vaughn

Ah, <sound of hand slapping forehead.

At the time I posted, I didn't understand why you had those examples and I just
skipped over it.

--ron