Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kevinz

Default Macros fill cells regardless of row number

This post was EXACTLY what I was looking for.. Although I am pretty new
to excel and am having some problems.

I did it to run but it is not going to the first blank cell, is it
going to the first blank cell at the bottom and copying and filling.
Is there a way to change that?

Basically what I have and need to do is..
Row1 = "Blah"
Then the next 500 rows under that column are empty.

Row 501 = "SomethingElse" Then blank rows until whatever..

I need something to fill in 2-500 with "Blah"

Then 502-whatever with "SomethingElse"

I hope that takes sense, from reading the post about this.. That is
what it is suppose to do but I can't get it to work. I just jumps to
the very bottom and starts and skips all the blank rows above it.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated, I have been messing with this
for hours and I need to get it done tonight..

--
kevinz
kevinz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32759