Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trixie

Default Macros fill cells regardless of row number

No problem thank you for answering. I am a beginner at this but am lucky
enough to know exactly what I require. I am looking for other basic codes
too e.g. highlight the row the cursor is in (and spell check, or find
specific words)... Would you happen to know where I can find the basics? I
struggle with the command - in the active cell / row. Also, the macros made
the spreadsheet rather large is there any way I can recude the size? Thanks
heaps.

"broro183" wrote:

Hi Trixie,
Thanks for the feedback, pleased I could help.

Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

--
broro183
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30068