Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Interactive Chart?

Find the place in the code where it displays a different chart, and instead
have the code activate the appropriate sheet and scroll to the relevant data
range.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"squishyfrog"
wrote in message

Ok, so I've got a chart event class set up but how do I get a "click"
event to take me to a table containing the data. All the info I have
found toggles charts but doesn't go to specific sections of a table...

Any Ideas?

--
squishyfrog