Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
farmkid21

Default Template changes to existing workbooks

I use an Excel 2003 template for financial statements of my customers.
I have had to make some minor changes to the original template. So how
do I make the changes to all of my existing workbooks without having to
reenter all the information in the new template?

I've tried to copy and paste, but that brings the old formulas over as
well.

Is there a way to select only the unprotected cells and copy those into
the new template? The cell locations have not changed only the formulas
to figure the financial ratios have changed.

I'm not familar with VBA at all. So if that's my only option please
explain the steps in layman's terms.

Thank you.

--
farmkid21