Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Beege

Default Date comparison

"Darkdrew" wrote in message
I appreciate the response. I'll try it out tomorrow. It won't work right
now because I've found a new problem. My boss gave me the file as a CSV
sheet. The dates are text and I need to convert them to date format.

Mon, Jun 12, 06 = 6/12/06
I can get it to extract the 06 and maybe the 12, but the Jul is screwing
it
up mightily. I've seen a few on the group here, but they're not working
as
the examples are not in the same text-style mine are. Any tips for this
one,
too?

"Beege" wrote:

Try Data/Text to Columns
Fixed Width
Remove separators/Lines exc. between "Mon, " and "Jun
Don't import "Mon " column
TADA

Beege