Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Misty

Default How do I link mulitple drop down boxes together?

You just thought you were done with me!!!

Ok - I was asked to see if there is anyway to link the drop down boxes of
wood types together. I have the same drop down box in several cells in
different parts of the worksheet, and I was wondering if there is anyway to
connect them to where if we choose "maple" in the first drop down list, can
it auto filter to the other areas of the worksheet?

Thanks!
Misty

"BigPig" wrote:

Hi Misty,

I am glad that everything worked out for you!

---BigPig---