Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hubitron2000

Default automatically hide row if cell contains asterisk

Hi, vezerid. I'm trying to do something similar to djarcadian. How exactly
does one use the Worksheet_Change macro?

My goal is to hide rows if they contain a blank in Column B and to unhide
them as soon as Column B becomes nonblank. The cells in Column B are formulas
which take their value from a different worksheet.

Suggestions?

"vezerid" wrote:

djarcadian

IF what you want is to hide the row as soon as an asterisk is entered,
then you need to use the Worksheet_Change macro.

If Target.Value = "*" Then
Target.EntireRow.Hidden = True

Does this work for you?

Kostis Vezerides