BareBamboo

Default Problems with Excel 2003 Help menu

I am trying to utilize the help in excel (it is actually the vb editor help)
and when I look up topics, a lot of the links do not work. For example... I
search for "loop" and it brings up a whole list of topics to look at, but
only about half of them work. I want to look at the topic titled "Looping
through code..." which I have looked at before on other computers but here it
will not go anywhere. It is like the link is dead. I have tried "fixing and
repairing" from the help menu but that didn't help. Has anyone else seen this
and does anyone have any suggestions to fix it? Thanks.