Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marian

Default Is there a maximum number of words when using text wrapping?

I'm using text wrapping in my spreadsheet and on occassion, not all the time,
the cell displays "XXX" indicating the cell is not large enough for the
contents. I try to enlarge the cell, but it doesn't work. I have cells that
contain the same amount of information and it displays properly, while others
don't.
How do I fix this? Is there a maximum amount of information you can include
in a cell when using text wrapping? If so, why don't I have this problem
with the cells that have the same amount of info?
Thanks.