Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
MikeR-Oz

Default Vlookup -=VLOOKUP(F9,LookUp1!$A$2:$B$1504,2,FALSE)

I have a sheet named "lookUp" that has 3 columns

emp No Name Mobile No.
11111 Bruce, Jack lincoln 0404 126 561

and I have been given this:-

=VLOOKUP(F9,LookUp1!$A$2:$B$1504,2,FALSE)

Which takes the info from the "LookUp" sheet to another sheet and puts the
name in to a cell.

But a new "LookUp1" sheet is laid out as

emp No Surname First Name Mobile No.
11111 Bruce Jack lincoln 0404 126 561

How can I change the Vlookup to now put both the Surname PLUS a comma and
then the First name all into the 1 cell in the sheet seeing that the new
LookUp1 nows seperates the surname(bruce) from the first names ??

So want

enter 1111

get

Bruce, Jack lincoln