Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JohnnyJomp

Default How to hide and unhide Rows & Columns

Hi Aarif:
To unhide rows or columns, you have to choose the row (or column) on each
side of the row you want to unhide. I do not know why, but you can not click
on the cell to the left and above A1. To unhide all columns, click the A
column, press and hold Cntl/shift , then press the right arrow until you get
to the last column in your spreadsheet. Right click in the selected (blue)
area, and choose Unhide. All the hidden columns will be unhidden. You can do
the same for rows, but using the down arrow.

John

"Aarif" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet that is Plan calculator for customer of a telecom
company. There are four sheets,
sheet 1 Instructions (Instructions given how to put data and get
result)
sheet 2 Input sheet (data to be input)
sheet 3 current Bill Data sheet (Showing cost to customer in which
terrif plan he is)
sheet 4 Best bill data sheet (this sheet guaides that which plan
customer should choose)
these all sheets are having so many calculations,formulas and
formating. I want to know is
1) so may rows and columns are hidden and I am not able to unhide them.

2) In Input sheet al left side where row no. are there is + sing given.
there are rows hide and by clicking + sign one can expande and unhide
the rows I want to know to perform this task
I am attaching the excel file for your reference. I am new user and not
knowing formulas and formating, help me to understand.

Thanks
Aarif

|Filename: Best Plan calculator_Ver 1[1].2_Mar,06.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4492 |

Aarif
Aarif's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31998
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=524844