Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Default YACFQ - Yet Another Conditional Formatting Question...

No problem!

Try this:

=AND(COUNT(H15,H16)=2,OR(H16<H15,H16<75))

Biff

"Pheasant PluckerŪ" wrote in message
Sorry...me again...:-/

Last question for you I promise... ;^)

Can I modify H16 slightly whereby if the value in H16 is lower than H15 it
is highlighted RED (by using your formula this works as expected) but with
the proviso if H16 is below 75 then it turns RED anyway even if it is
higher
than H15?

Currently with your CF formula in the scenario above, i.e. if H15 is 70
and
H16 is 74 then H16 is not flagged RED because it is higher than H15 but it
needs to be flagged RED as it is still lower than the 75 pass mark.

Does that make sense Biff?

I know what I mean but it is late and I am tired...;^)

Thanks & regards,
-=pp=-

"Biff" wrote in message
snip
One last question if I may...as I use H15 & H16 to input the scores of
what
I call Pre and Post Test results is there a way to highlight H16 if it
turns
out to be lower than the score in H15?

For H16:

Formula is: =AND(COUNT(H15,H16)=2,H16<H15)

Using Count makes sure both cells are not empty and both cells contain
numbers and it's shorter than:

=AND(ISNUMBER(H15),ISNUMBER(H16),H16<H15)
=AND(COUNT(H15,H16)=2,H16<H15)

Biff