shmurphing

Default Dynamic Names can solve my problem?

I did run into some difficulty with my formula's. They keep changing.

Let me give you an example.
Here is what I started with:
=SUMPRODUCT(--('Wpg #s data'!C6:C590="Incident"),--('Wpg #s
data'!J6:J590="No Impact"),--('Wpg #s data'!F6:F590<C2))
I have named C Category; J Client_Impact; F Occurred.

The new formula looks like:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(Category="Incident"),--(Client_Impact="No
Impact"),--(Occurred<C2))

But it continues to go out of whack in the same manner as the formulas in
the cells that are entered manually whenever I update the OBDC source data.

When I look at the NameDefine, it shows that each one changes. So if I am
sitting on cell C6, it shows all the nameranges as 6-10000. If I look at C7,
it shows the names ranges as 7-10001, and so on.

I need the sheetsheet to look at the same data, no matter which cell I am
on. Any idea how to accomplish that feat?