Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Clivey_UK

Default How do I use DCount to exclude data?

Looking at Excel's Help File on Dcount (specifically the Criteria
Examples section), it may be that you need to have the two prices on
the same row; see the part of the Help file's example that says:
=DCOUNT(A4:E10,"Age",A1:F2) This function looks at the records of apple
trees between a height of 10 and 16 and counts how many of the Age
fields in those records contain numbers.

Chick N Egg Wrote:
I am trying to exclude price ranges from <100,000 to 150,000 from my
database, my criteria range is B9:C10.
Price <100000
Price 150000
These are on 2 separate lines.

I have my database entered and "price" as my field range, but my
criteria
range is wrong. I am using Office XP. How do I set this up?

T Lodge

--
Clivey_UK
Clivey_UK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32569