Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

Default inserting nested subtotals in excel

I use xl2003 SP2 (currently).

I changed the registry (in plain old xl2003, IIRC) and never had a problem.

Cristofski wrote:

I have seen this same problem and applied this suggestion. However, this
suggestion doesn't fix the issue. I have been seeing a flurry of issues
relating to standard configuration options in excel since upgrading to Office
2003. One difference that I'm seeing in some of the posts I've found online
is that we are Using Office 2003 sp2. It sounds like some of these issues
were addressed in sp1, but have the possibly moved back with sp2?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe...

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and Excel 2003

Nilroc wrote:

when inserting nested subtotals in the same excel file the last ones per
outer subtotal are either above or below the outer total, even that I have
checked "summary below data"

--

Dave Peterson

--