Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Only display a specific range

You can just manually hide the cells on each sheet that you wish not to be
seen. If this is something that has to be done frequently, and with
constantly varying ranges, the you could set up a table of SheetNames and
ranges and a Programmer could prepare code to do the hiding or unhiding
automatically

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Select columns F thru IV and hide them.
Select rows 32 thru 65536 and hide them.
--
Gary's Student

"Robert Brown" wrote:

I have a workbook with several different worksheets in it. I only want to
display a specfic range of cells on a worksheet (i.e. A1-E31). However, it
varies from sheet to sheet. How can I do this?