Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Aarif

Default How to hide and unhide Rows & Columns

Hi,

I have a worksheet that is Plan calculator for customer of a telecom
company. There are four sheets,
sheet 1 Instructions (Instructions given how to put data and get
result)
sheet 2 Input sheet (data to be input)
sheet 3 current Bill Data sheet (Showing cost to customer in which
terrif plan he is)
sheet 4 Best bill data sheet (this sheet guaides that which plan
customer should choose)
these all sheets are having so many calculations,formulas and
formating. I want to know is
1) so may rows and columns are hidden and I am not able to unhide them.

2) In Input sheet al left side where row no. are there is + sing given.
there are rows hide and by clicking + sign one can expande and unhide
the rows I want to know to perform this task
I am attaching the excel file for your reference. I am new user and not
knowing formulas and formating, help me to understand.

Thanks
Aarif

|Filename: Best Plan calculator_Ver 1[1].2_Mar,06.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4492 |

Aarif
Aarif's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31998
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=524844